Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Smeg fridge



This is a Smeg fridge I made for my dollhouse kitchen, which had everything but a fridge. People can't live without a fridge.
It's supereasy to make, I promise.

The casket is the first thing to make. The back and front panel are 7 cm x 4,5 cm. The side panels are 7 cm x 3 cm.
 After gluing them together, I rounded off the edges of the front panel with some sandpaper, just like on the real fridges.
The top panel has rounded off edges too.











 After this, I painted the fridge blue. You can paint it any color you like, but Smeg fridges are usually in bright, but soft colors. Orange, blue, red, green, ...
After this, I found an old pair of earrings that were never in real silver anyway, I don't actually wear AND are totally corroded. The closing 'lid' on the left, makes for a perfect doorknob for the Smeg fridge.







Look at this badass doorknob.

There you go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment